The pulsing rhythm of a thumping V-twin. It's the sound of performance and no 250 plays it like this Intruder.
An escapist with performance hunger, this cruiser's three-valve-per-cylinder V-twin, with advanced gearshift technology, delivers the grunt every rider thrives on.
Big and long, its menace comes from a sweeping chrome-plated muffler, deep flared fenders and a fat teardrop fuel tank.
A long wheelbase and deep-seated style complete a cruiser that screams presence and performance. This is the Intruder 250.
- 248cc, 3-valves-per-cylinder, 65-degree V-Twin engine brings you thumping power delivery and smooth operation.
- Cutting-edge engine features a throttle position sensor that adjusts the ignition timing of the independent front and rear cylinder 3-dimensional ignition maps to match the engine rpm for optimised combustion efficiency and Suzuki's own black fluoro-coated pistons.
- Long wheelbase, kicked-out front end, large and low seat, pullback handlebars and thick 18-inch front and 15-inch rear tyres all for comfortable cruising. The passengers seat can be removed to fully expose the rear fender.
- Large 5 litre underseat storage compartment.
- Gleaming chrome-plated components include the single muffler, air cleaner cover, spoked wheels and centre-mounted speedometer.
- Lustrous paint graces the voluminous fuel tank and the deep flared fenders.
- High-quality instruments including electrically controlled speedometer and LCD odometer/tripmeter.